5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have headlight harness pinout?

kmssd

Reaction score
Yesterday I installed the Form Lighting headlights on my truck but the adapter situation didn't go as planned. First their instructions tell you different things depending on what one you follow (their video or the written one). So there are two sizes of plugs on the harness side a 16 pin rectangle and a 12 pin rectangle. The lights are having an issue when sometimes the startup animation doesn't complete and runs three times and the DRLs won't work then. I'm trying to find something out because I figure they won't answer my question until after the holiday.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I installed the Form Lighting headlights on my truck but the adapter situation didn't go as planned. First their instructions tell you different things depending on what one you follow (their video or the written one). So there are two sizes of plugs on the harness side a 16 pin rectangle and a 12 pin rectangle. The lights are having an issue when sometimes the startup animation doesn't complete and runs three times and the DRLs won't work then. I'm trying to find something out because I figure they won't answer my question until after the holiday.
AlldataDIY comes to mind. Not all that expensive for what they offer.

Users who are viewing this thread