5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Have Experience With Korlot CF Overlays?

cervelo15

Reaction score
I have been tracking for a long time ways to change the accents or trim pieces in the Ram. Came across these when shopping on Amazon this morning:

90E1C0F7-890D-4485-BF30-81DF1A327F27.jpeg

They look like they are peel and stick and don’t have to go thru disassembly of parts or using vinyl wrap. I may grab the power window switch pieces and see what they look like. Anyone have these installed or have experience with them? They look like they have great ratings.

I know people have been looking for ways to change the steering wheel trim and Ram emblem,this might have something that would fit the bill.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been tracking for a long time ways to change the accents or trim pieces in the Ram. Came across these when shopping on Amazon this morning:

View attachment 115655

They look like they are peel and stick and don’t have to go thru disassembly of parts or using vinyl wrap. I may grab the power window switch pieces and see what they look like. Anyone have these installed or have experience with them? They look like they have great ratings.

I know people have been looking for ways to change the steering wheel trim and Ram emblem,this might have something that would fit the bill.
i PM you ;)

Xchief

Reaction score

View attachment 115655

I had pretty much the entire interior of my 2019 Laramie covered with the Korlot stuff. It's very good quality molded plastic carbon fiber look. It doesn't match the interior exactly but its close enough.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do these overlays look like real or fake carbon fiber? It’s hard to tell from the pics.

Xchief

Reaction score
Do these overlays look like real or fake carbon fiber? It’s hard to tell from the pics.
Like I said it is a good quality "carbon fiber look". I know its not real and it looks better than it did, but for someone that knows what they are looking at they'll know.

cervelo15

Reaction score
Like I said it is a good quality "carbon fiber look". I know its not real and it looks better than it did, but for someone that knows what they are looking at they'll know.
I think one of my upcoming projects is going thru rvinyl. I’ve used their vinyl wraps in the past and they’re pretty good.

They make a set for the 5th gen rams, precut.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, that’s a great description.

RebelChip

Reaction score
I have the door inserts as well as the cup holder tray, I think they look pretty good. I'm trying to find a vinyl that matches the Korlot pieces so I can wrap a few things that Korlot dosen't offer.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am coming up with nothing when searching, so asking here. Does anyone know if Korlot has a CF overlay for the 12” infotainment center? Also, who owns korlot? I’d like to find their main site.

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am coming up with nothing when searching, so asking here. Does anyone know if Korlot has a CF overlay for the 12” infotainment center? Also, who owns korlot? I’d like to find their main site.
Not that i have seen.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not that i have seen.
Thanks for replying. I just found this info on an online aggregator:

"Just-AutoTrims is a good seller on amazon.com. Just-AutoTrims has received feedback from more than three hundred customers with an average score of 4.72 stars, which means that the majority of shoppers are satisfied with their purchases.
They mainly sell automotive products under the brands of Korlot, Miaoge, Justautotrim, JSTOTRIM, justautotrim. At present, they offer over one hundred products for sale, which are shipped from China."

And here's their seller info:
Business Name:Chen Sun
Business Address:
Yanxia village Pandai street Ruian City Zhejiang 325200 CN

Guess I won't be easily calling them to ask about their products.

I sent a message through Amazon to the seller asking about a 12" screen surround trim.

Last edited:

Xchief

Reaction score
I believe I got nine or ten different pieces from them. They all were delivered pretty quick. The only issue I had was the steering wheel piece and the piece up by the sunglass holder had to be trimmed a little bit. It was very easy with a razor blade. They probably could have been left alone but my OCD didn't like the fact that they stuck every once in a while. I took everything out when my truck was totaled and just gave the radio and center console piece away because I have a Laramie GT with 12in radio arriving in a couple of weeks. Hopefully!!

RebelChip

Reaction score
This is the reason I'm looking for a matching carbon fiber vinyl. I've been in contact with the vendor and they do not sell the trim piece for the 12" screens

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is the reason I'm looking for a matching carbon fiber vinyl. I've been in contact with the vendor and they do not sell the trim piece for the 12" screens
I WOULD SETTLE FOR THE TOP PIECE ABOVE THE 12'' SCREEN TO MATCH..

PCB

Reaction score
I saw your post and thought I would try and help everyone looking at the carbon look trim pieces and wanting real carbon fiber pieces. I think all of the look pieces from korlot and several other companies on Amazon and eBay do look and fit nicely but there is definitely a difference if you place a piece next to real carbon trim. I purchased the 54 piece b&i kit from carid.com and it looks great. You have to purchase the biggest kit to be able to get real carbon fiber.

F3C3A4A6-34C1-4ADF-81DC-D00DC68914D5.jpeg
The seat adjustments are the carbon look and the rest is the real carbon kit. I wish they had real carbon for the entire truck but if the pieces are not right next to each other it still looks very nice together. I personally didn’t use all of the pieces to the kit but for someone looking for the blacked out night edition look it would be a great addition.

Jack.

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Recently started buying carbon fiber from Amazon to stick on my interior. I actually like the way it look quite a bit. I'm on the hunt at the moment for a door bowl carbon fiber piece that will fit with the memory seat buttons too. So far no dice 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online