5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have Bronze wheels?

cysrebel19

Reaction score
method nv605 20x12 -52mm mounting soon.

86d2c34589d351e7060346fd1e58c5cc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Panhandle Ram

Reaction score
Venomrex vr-602 can come in bronze. Theres a limited with 275/60/20 ko2's with a set (grey i think) on customoffsets.com gallery and I liked it so much I have a picture in phone of it.. will attach it to thread when i log on with phone.
I was considering the grey or bronze over the black. Although my girlfriend apparently thinks bronze rims are like gold rims and are ghetto looking LOL
I thought a set of bronze on a blacked out ram would look good! Im itching to order something good soon!

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ive been seeing ads from the Venomrex VR-601 in desert bronze, and have to say I think they’re the best looking set of wheels I’ve found pictures of. That said, the price is awfully steep... I can’t see myself ponying up for them.

c2f5e01a4fe810be1bbb4ed873f5b614.jpg

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much would you consider “ steep “ please ?

It looks like they run sales on this particular model somewhat frequently. You’ll be able to find them between $1315-$1750 depending on the color chosen. Probably not out of line, but I’d also need new tires to fit them so more than I can justify just for different looks.

Now, I’ve seen the way you go thru exhaust systems, so if wheels are similar for you, I want to call dibs if you decide to buy and resell

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol I can honestly say I’m very happy with my current wheels. It’s the width of the tires that may be my downfall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online