5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a DualLiner? Thoughts?

Starkhaus

Reaction score
Thinking of getting one - see some slightly mixed reviews just want to see the general consensus.

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Had one in my previous truck. I really did love it, 100% satisfied.

Big White RAM

Reaction score
I had one in my 2014 Sport. It looked great and fit fairly well. However, I had to remove it to install a tonneau cover and discovered that the side panels were starting to severely scuff the paint. Basically it's the same thing as a drop in liner minus the bottom as it's replaced with a rubber bed mat. I ended up cutting and installing self adhesive anti-slip tape material where the liner was contacting the paint, then re-installed everything. Other than that, it's a good looking system.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if the joints between sides and bottom become places that trap dirt and let it filter through.

ColdCats

Reaction score
I have not had any trouble with mine so far, with the caveat that I have a bed cover and very little to no water and dust are getting in the bed to get trapped or cause issues.

It was really really easy to put in, like 5 minutes at most.

Swicago

Reaction score
I have one and in hindsight I would not buy another. Just get spray in liner like linex and add a rubber mat if you need anti slip. The way the dualliner is made, it will eventually rub through your paint and if there is moister it will rust. When I saw the rubbing spots, I wrapped the plastic bottoms with a thin felt.

Users who are viewing this thread