5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone good with PhotoShop?

Lonestar21

Reaction score
it REALLY does!! Wheels make so much diff, (like we all didn't know THAT : ) lol...your truck reminds me of my 2016 Max Steel truck BEFORE i changed out my tires and put a 6 inch lift on it - (well the pic below it is BEFORE the 6 inch lift but AFTER the level, wheels tires - and below that is the Money Shot with AFTER everything - and it was 2 wheel drive i might add : )
View attachment 13707
View attachment 13709

Your 4th gen looked good with that lift.

With this photoshop visual the wife will most likely give me the green light to purchase the wheels lol so thanks again

mhb1638

Reaction score
Here is a shot similar to what your looking to do, its another member's truck that he painted the surround of the grill and switched out his grill to a laramie vs limited
Joe thank you so much for this! This is EXACTLY what i wanted to see. Now If I can find that lower portion to get painted I'd be set. Did that guy wrap his or find a way to paint over chrome?

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Your 4th gen looked good with that lift.

With this photoshop visual the wife will most likely give me the green light to purchase the wheels lol so thanks again

you're more than welcome - post pics when u get it done , we can judge how close the visual came : )

JoeRam

Reaction score
you're more than welcome - post pics when u get it done , we can judge how close the visual came : )
Joe thank you so much for this! This is EXACTLY what i wanted to see. Now If I can find that lower portion to get painted I'd be set. Did that guy wrap his or find a way to paint over chrome?
@mhb1638 I did a search and found his post for you:
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/my-1500-longhorn-project-is-now-complete.2293/
Personally, I think he did an awesome job and FCA should pay him for his idea and implement this as an body option. I would buy that in a heart beat

SynAckuL

Reaction score
I ordered my new truck with chrome thinking I would add new bumpers later. Would it be possible for someone to black out the chrome and wheels in this photo please? 27383

SynAckuL

Reaction score
Are we doing black bumpers only, keeping the chrome grille?
Black bumper, grille, wheels, and boards, please.

Please disregard. I ended up going with a stormtrooper instead (white Rebel). Now, I just have to design my rear vinyl.

Last edited:

SynAckuL

Reaction score
Well, I already spent time on it, so I'm posting it anyway.

I was skeptical of how it might look, but I actually really like that. Thanks for spending the time to do it.

Last edited:

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was skeptical of how it might look, but I actually really like that. Thanks for spending the time to do it.
No prob! Had to find a pic with a higher resolution. We’ll miss you in the blue Streak club! But the “stormtrooper” Rebel really looks cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread