5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone get the $500 extra Sam's club money?

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
I just found a link that gives me a certificate number to get an additional $500 off if I'm a Sam's club member. Anyone else get this?

I also have that BonusDrive $250 coupon from Allstate. Seems like easy money.

rrroscoe

Reaction score
I just found a link that gives me a certificate number to get an additional $500 off if I'm a Sam's club member. Anyone else get this?

I also have that BonusDrive $250 coupon from Allstate. Seems like easy money.
Can you share the Sams link?

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
Can you share the Sams link?

All I had to do was log in to confirm my membership and it gave me a certificate number and a document to print.

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had found that, but it doesn't stack with an employer discount. The employer discount was better as the dealership took the 1% of invoice off with rebates and their discount.

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
I had found that, but it doesn't stack with an employer discount. The employer discount was better as the dealership took the 1% of invoice off with rebates and their discount.
So you're saying it didn't work for you using the Employee Pricing + program?

Cravenfan

Reaction score
So...this is sorta a scam...same with my employer's "$500 rebate" from PerkSpot/TrueCar. No, let me rephrase that, it is a complete scam. You sign up, provide your info, then when you click for your $500 rebate, it sends out your info to the area dealers, that you are looking for a particular truck, etc. It was NOT stackable on top of the Conquest Cash and other incentives.

I've battled with PerkSpot/TrueCar (placed 8 phone calls to various companies on that string, got nowhere) and bottom line, they are shady. They sell their cold call system to the dealer, so they make their money, but never really give out anything. If you are able to get the $500, either you have done something really well, or didn't negotiate all the discounts you could get, well above that $500.

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
So...this is sorta a scam...same with my employer's "$500 rebate" from PerkSpot/TrueCar. No, let me rephrase that, it is a complete scam. You sign up, provide your info, then when you click for your $500 rebate, it sends out your info to the area dealers, that you are looking for a particular truck, etc. It was NOT stackable on top of the Conquest Cash and other incentives.

I've battled with PerkSpot/TrueCar (placed 8 phone calls to various companies on that string, got nowhere) and bottom line, they are shady. They sell their cold call system to the dealer, so they make their money, but never really give out anything. If you are able to get the $500, either you have done something really well, or didn't negotiate all the discounts you could get, well above that $500.
Interesting...I did get about 5 emails once I completed the sign up, which for me was just logging into my Sam's account.

Greasy

Users who are viewing this thread