5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else's dealers having trouble getting parts?

bassadict69

Reaction score
I ran over a tire tread a couple months ago that somehow ripped one of my power steps off my truck. I have an insurance claim filed and the dealer said the steps were available in Dallas, 3 hours away, but warned me they were having trouble getting parts because they had noone to pull the parts and load the trucks. It has now been about a month since the parts were ordered...

Anything I can do? Are others having this problem?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, all are having these issues.

mplaramie

Reaction score
Took two weeks to get new hood louvers. Then another two weeks to get in for installation. I'd do it myself but all is under warranty.

PM-Performance

Reaction score
Not sure if you heard or not, but there was a UAW strike. Lol
Yea everyone is having problems getting parts

Jmac509

Reaction score
I'm waiting for a new multi function switch (the blinker leaver) and they told me I shouldn't expect it before April.

Philth

Reaction score
I'm waiting for a new multi function switch (the blinker leaver) and they told me I shouldn't expect it before April.
My MFS was bad from delivery of new truck. Took it in for first oil change a few months ago. Was told 1st of the year arrival.

bassadict69

Reaction score
To update...I just got the call a couple days ago that my parts were in! Now, they are having trouble getting me into the shop!

Jmac509

Reaction score
I took mine in for an oil change and they had the parts on hand and swapped it over. Everything is perfect now! I'm just glad everything went smoothly at the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/