5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else have this little phone button?

Royal27

Reaction score
It's right by the peddle controls as you can see. The light flashes blue slowly, unless I press the button, then it flashes quickly until I press again.

My dealer doesn't habe a clue, but it was a dealer swap.... It's obviously some kind of add on , but nothing listed on the sticker either. A quick look under the dash and I can't see where the wires go either.

Hmm.....

20181206_072059.jpg

Ranchram

Reaction score
I had that on my last ram. It is Mopar LoJack system usually installed on fleet vehicles. I cannot remember the acronym but I remember finding it on the mopar site.

Royal27

Reaction score
I had that on my last ram. It is Mopar LoJack system usually installed on fleet vehicles. I cannot remember the acronym but I remember finding it on the mopar site.

Interesting. Thanks !

I did a quick search and it's EVTS. Not much info out there, at least not easily found through Mopar. I can't see myself ever activating it, but probably won't fool with pulling it out either.

Users who are viewing this thread