5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else feel guilty for having a dirty truck?

TulsaRam

Reaction score
My truck is an outside truck, it won't fit in the garage. So, it gets washed 2-4 times a year and this year it has rained about every third day. I don't want to clean it up just to have it get rained on a day later. Once a year I take it to my detailer to give a full detail and the other three or so times, I hand wash it in the driveway. I don't feel guilty, but I would wash it more if I could leave it in the garage.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Car is parked outside under alot of trees so ya know how it look, but i do hand wash and vacuum it every other week.

aametzger

Reaction score
Just washed mine today, I sure do like the feeling of driving a clean vehicle. :)
I do notice that with the wheel spacers, I get a lot more stuff slung all over the side of the truck. (a "told you so" is needed, as I knew this would happen. lol) I'm sure this winter I will be wishing I didn't have my spacers on, as I'm sure muddy slush will be all over the side of the truck. :( I might have to look into getting mudflaps installed, but have held off so far due to aesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/