5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone adding any graphics to the side or hood of their Rebel?

Studog

Reaction score
Hello all. Seeing many awesome graphics. Have a question......
I just purchased 2021 Rebel. Silver color. Did not notice “cloudy” paint issues on bed quarter panel. Bugging the crap out of me. Dealer said they could repaint, but also said not a great idea to mess with factory paint. Was thinking about adding the stock REBEL graphics that would hide it nicely. But worried about longevity of the graphics adding after the fact.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Studog

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just purchased 2021 Rebel. Silver color. Did not notice “cloudy” paint issues on bed quarter panel. Bugging the crap out of me. Dealer said they could repaint, but also said not a great idea to mess with factory paint. Was thinking about adding the stock REBEL graphics that would hide it nicely. But worried about longevity of the graphics adding after the fact.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Studog
I would definitely have them repaint it

Studog

Reaction score
I would definitely have them repaint it
Have talked about painting but have read many horror stories with making the problem worse....color matching issues, crap in the paint as body shops not as “clean” as factory....

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
If you do a nice decal to cover it up, just take care of it...wax it regularly, or ceramic coat it every 2 years, and it should look good for quite a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread