5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody notice there's finally a Mopar factory exhaust for the new 2019 Ram 1500?

REBEL 2.0

Reaction score

Lonestar21

Reaction score
:oops:Are you seriously considering buying one? You may have a shot at Guinness World Record for most exhaust systems installed on a vehicle in a year. :cool: lol

And wheels too
I want to be like @PorBoy when I grow up

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol to all those things posted and to be honest yes I am thinking about it. Not that I do not like what I currently have, it’s just I have a sickness and it just so happens to be exhausts. Now I don’t drink, smoke, do drugs, womanize, or have anything that I do besides Church, family, and my vehicles. At my age I’ve come to accept that as long as I’m not hurting anyone with my purchases and can definitely afford them, I’m going for it ha ha ha ha.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol to all those things posted and to be honest yes I am thinking about it. Not that I do not like what I currently have, it’s just I have a sickness and it just so happens to be exhausts. Now I don’t drink, smoke, do drugs, womanize, or have anything that I do besides Church, family, and my vehicles. At my age I’ve come to accept that as long as I’m not hurting anyone with my purchases and can definitely afford them, I’m going for it ha ha ha ha.
How many people show up at the weekly support group EA meetings? (Exhaustics Anonymous) LMAO :ROFLMAO: More power to ya......I get a kick out of giving you a bad time.....all in fun, of course. You add lots of great info to these threads.(y)

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How many people show up at the weekly support group EA meetings? (Exhaustics Anonymous) LMAO :ROFLMAO: More power to ya......I get a kick out of giving you a bad time.....all in fun, of course. You add lots of great info to these threads.(y)
Maybe you should try all those vices you listed once for fair comparison purposes. lol

PorBoy

Reaction score
Lol ok I went to the dealership today to place the order. The only thing we are checking on before I pull the trigger is if my old style Mopar bedstep will interfere with this exhaust system. If not then we have lift off and my wallet will be lighter ha ha ha. Also to make myself feel better, I put new wheels on and the ProComps will be listed for sale.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol ok I went to the dealership today to place the order. The only thing we are checking on before I pull the trigger is if my old style Mopar bedstep will interfere with this exhaust system. If not then we have lift off and my wallet will be lighter ha ha ha. Also to make myself feel better, I put new wheels on and the ProComps will be listed for sale.
.........as Sheldon Cooper on "Big Bang Theory" would say.......Bazinga!!! (y) :ROFLMAO:

Trfnj74

Reaction score
I would like to order it as well but that place in FL that is $1168 charges $250 for freight. I'll wait until a local Ram/Mopar dealer in MA discounts it. The part number isn't showing up on most of the Mopar online dealers.

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pics of the wheels?

PorBoy

Reaction score
Well I’m feeling that even those I have that as a vice, I should be ok in life ha ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread