5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody know if these will fit a 19 rebel with air suspension?

Jdawgjax

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum. Have had my 19 rebel for about a year now. Looking to make a change to the wheels and tires. Love the look of these but can't decide on going with a 18" wheel and larger tires or a 20" wheel with a less aggressive tire setup. I daily my rebel and will probably not do any serious offroading with it. Have factory air suspension setup and not interested in more lift or changing the suspension. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Attachments

• COVERT-D695-6LUG-17x9-ET-12-CANDY-RED-N-BLK-RING-A1_1000_4876.png
    COVERT-D695-6LUG-17x9-ET-12-CANDY-RED-N-BLK-RING-A1_1000_4876.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum. Have had my 19 rebel for about a year now. Looking to make a change to the wheels and tires. Love the look of these but can't decide on going with a 18" wheel and larger tires or a 20" wheel with a less aggressive tire setup. I daily my rebel and will probably do any serious offroading with it. Have factory air suspension setup and not interested in more lift or changing the suspension. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
I will let others chime in on their experience if the 18" wheel clears the calipers. I would like to know also. My vote for your setup would be an 18" wheel with larger tires because I like a lot of sidewall and might provide a slightly better ride than a bigger wheel, just my opinion. You can see from my photo I opted for stock 18's on my order but would maybe swap them out with these Fuels if the 18's fit and they came in chrome or polished.

Jdawgjax

Reaction score
I am also leaning toward the smaller wheel with the larger tire but i don't need the aggressive tread pattern of an offroad tire so I am wondering if there is a nice all season tire in a larger size like a 33 (factory) without the aggressive pattern of the duratrac that is currently on the truck.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I am also leaning toward the smaller wheel with the larger tire but i don't need the aggressive tread pattern of an offroad tire so I am wondering if there is a nice all season tire in a larger size like a 33 (factory) without the aggressive pattern of the duratrac that is currently on the truck.
I would probably go with the Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires. LT 275/70R18 size equates to 33.2" and should fit that wheel I think. I like Michelin when aggressive tread is not desired.

Jdawgjax

Reaction score
I would probably go with the Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires. LT 275/70R18 size equates to 33.2" and should fit that wheel I think. I like Michelin when aggressive tread is not desired.
Thanks for the advice. I will update with pics when i make the purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread