5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody experience this glitch?

R

Rob5589

Driving to work, tunes playing, left front door, left dash, and center stop working all of the sudden. Every other speaker still working. I replaced the dash speakers last weekend and am hoping it is something with the install but based on which speakers are out, I have my doubts. Any insight?

Thanks!

R

Rob5589

Annnnd now it all works again :rolleyes: Guess it will be a watch and see/listen now.

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do they stop and then start again? Or just stop completely until you restart the truck?

The way it sounds, it makes me thing of how the truck will cut music sound on the drivers side in order to blend in nav directions, or other things while the music is still playing.

R

Rob5589

Stopped completely all at the same time. I shut it down, waited a few mins, restarted, no go. I tried it again after sitting for about 90 mins and it came on without issue. No navigation on mine. I did have my phone plugged in (Android auto) at the time they stopped, not hooked up when they finally came back on. Hopefully just a glitch in the matrix.

Turin

Reaction score
Driving to work, tunes playing, left front door, left dash, and center stop working all of the sudden. Every other speaker still working.
It's happened to me once or twice. I turned the infotainment system off and back on again and the left channel came back.

R

Rob5589

Alpine, replaced the 3 dash speakers with Infinity. No issues on my trip home from work.

Users who are viewing this thread