5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody else have the Mopar OFF-Road Running Boards?

csederlund

Reaction score
Where are you guys finding the best price for the off-road running boards? I had some from Rough Country but they rusted after a couple of snowfalls and salt spread here in Minnesota. I need to get aluminum. Also, what are you guys finding the best way to clean?

Kltrm25

Reaction score
I put the Mopar off road running boards on my quad cab Laramie. Did a bunch of research and was limited based on most boards manufactured for crew cabs. Really loved the fact that they were aluminum and bed liner coated. Was surprised at the weight (heavy) when they were delivered, and how wide and sturdy they are mounted to the truck. A bit pricey even with my discount $716 but more than worth it. Won't rust in two years...drove to the dealer after install and were the first they had seen, wishing they had put them on their new rams.
Can you confirm the part number for these? This is what I want for my QC but the Mopar websites have different pictures and different part numbers. I don’t want to get the wrong thing.

dbark

Reaction score
Can you confirm the part number for these? This is what I want for my QC but the Mopar websites have different pictures and different part numbers. I don’t want to get the wrong thing.

Have them on my quad cab, they are well made

PXL_20210513_234624656.jpg
PXL_20210513_233505203.jpg

TugHill83

Reaction score
I put the Mopar off road running boards on my quad cab Laramie. Did a bunch of research and was limited based on most boards manufactured for crew cabs. Really loved the fact that they were aluminum and bed liner coated. Was surprised at the weight (heavy) when they were delivered, and how wide and sturdy they are mounted to the truck. A bit pricey even with my discount $716 but more than worth it. Won't rust in two years...drove to the dealer after install and were the first they had seen, wishing they had put them on their new rams.
Are those the Mopar molded splash gaurds on your truck? Was looking to get the Mopar molded splash gaurds, but the Mopar website says the off road side steps are not compatible with front splash gaurds.

Attachments

• 77974.jpeg
    77974.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

breeno

Reaction score
Ah these are sweet! My Rebel has the Mopar “low” boards (was on the lot like that). I’m also in DFW area and haven’t seen these either. Might hafta splurge on these…

Users who are viewing this thread