5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any word on aftermarket headlights?

kingkasc

Reaction score
Hey guys! I purchased the 19 big horn midnight and they came with the yellow headlights. Definitely looking to swap to led asap. Did a search everywhere online and I'm not seeing any release dates for aftermarket ones yet.. any of you hear anything? Or kno where to buy manufacturers led for a decent price?

jamesfg

Reaction score
Spyder should come out with something.....they produce a boat load of head and tail lights. I've said on here at least a hundred times, wait until SEMA or after, that's when all the goodies for our trucks will hit the market.

kingkasc

Reaction score
Spyder should come out with something.....they produce a boat load of head and tail lights. I've said on here at least a hundred times, wait until SEMA or after, that's when all the goodies for our trucks will hit the market.
makes senes! thanks!

rceagle1a

Reaction score
Any word in grapevine of aftermarket lights yet? It’s July 2019 now PLENTY long for someone to have a CHEAPER solution than the OVERpriced OEM lights.

dsn112

Reaction score
I don't think they are over priced. $525 each is actually pretty fair when you think about what Morimoto cost. The morimoto XBs are the closest to factory quality materials and cost like $750 each.

As far as aftermarket lights, it seems many companies aren't sure they are going to make them. So many trucks are coming with the LED package from the factory, so their market for sales is lesser than the previous gens. I still think somebody will, but not sure when. Alpha Owl said early 2020 potentially for theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread