5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Way to See Front Spacer Without Disassembly?

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
So I just bought a pre owned 2020 Laramie Night Edition.
Its only has about 1.5" rake.
I am wondering if the previous owner installed a 1/2" spacer from Wulf or something.
It would be tucked under the strut tower or whatever correct?

I dont know much about this suspension stuff so go easy on me if itll be obvious lol.

Thanks in advance.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It will be located at the top of the strut between the strut tower (frame of the truck) and the strut itself. If you can post a good picture of this area someone might be able to check it for you. I doubt someone would go through the trouble to install a 1/2” level tho.

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
It will be located at the top of the strut between the strut tower (frame of the truck) and the strut itself. If you can post a good picture of this area someone might be able to check it for you. I doubt someone would go through the trouble to install a 1/2” level tho.
Thanks. I wonder if I can tell by how much of the bolts are sticking out of the tower.
Im thinking about adding the 1/2" spacer if it doesn't already have one in order to maintain a little rake.
Otherwise I will need to raise the rear and do 2" on the front

Users who are viewing this thread