5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any way to find out exactly what part numbers are on my truck? Bumper replacement

chrisnorthnj

Reaction score
Hey all - in my 3rd month of truck ownership, and my own family managed to back into my 1500 during an unannounced visit. (Gotta love that) I'm trying to be cool about and see if I can order the broken parts and replace myself, but the mopar site isn't exactly clear about what parts are on my actual truck. There are sometimes 3 or 4 different versions of certain parts and there's no specifics about whether they're on my car or not. Any specific way to pull the actual part numbers in my vehicle so I know what I'm looking at? Thanks in advance!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all - in my 3rd month of truck ownership, and my own family managed to back into my 1500 during an unannounced visit. (Gotta love that) I'm trying to be cool about and see if I can order the broken parts and replace myself, but the mopar site isn't exactly clear about what parts are on my actual truck. There are sometimes 3 or 4 different versions of certain parts and there's no specifics about whether they're on my car or not. Any specific way to pull the actual part numbers in my vehicle so I know what I'm looking at? Thanks in advance!
Go to dealer, they can look up by VIN number. Get a quote that shows part numbers. Take those part numbers, reach out to @Accessory.Parts to purchase.

chrisnorthnj

Reaction score
Go to dealer, they can look up by VIN number. Get a quote that shows part numbers. Take those part numbers, reach out to @Accessory.Parts to purchase.
My dealer was quick to say they don't have a body shop and referred me to a few local places that I know are going to be pretty aggressive about making sure they're getting the business. Is there a trick to deciphering the mopar site? It lets me put in the VIN but still provides multiple options for the many parts.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My dealer was quick to say they don't have a body shop and referred me to a few local places that I know are going to be pretty aggressive about making sure they're getting the business. Is there a trick to deciphering the mopar site? It lets me put in the VIN but still provides multiple options for the many parts.
might help to post what exactly what you have

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They don't need to have a body shop to be able to look up parts in the parts computer system.

chrisnorthnj

Reaction score
might help to post what exactly what you have
Good point - it's a 2022 1500 Laramie 5.7 Hemi eTorque with the Customer Preferred Package 27H, which consists of the Chrome Appearance Package, Laramie Level I Equipment Group, Rubber Mats, Uconnect 5 12" display, and 20" wheels.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread