5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any recommendations for a great dealer in S. Florida for a lease?

Kkrot2019

Reaction score
Hoping to get into a 2019 Laramie or a 2019 limited crew can in the next few weeks. Any suggestions for a dealer that is better to work with? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drstein

Reaction score
They don't lease well. And Florida dealers ?? Enjoy.

Tonito21

Reaction score
Stay far away from Dadeland Dodge Chrysler!! Worse dealership experience with my first car purchase. They detailed the car and left the rims stained. Took 2 months to finally get them to realize THEY messed up and finally offered 4 new rims. No kind of compensation for this horrible experience. The customer service is non existent at that dealer, especially in service department. Sorry for the rant but I had to vent somewhere lol. Also last note once I finally got the rims and went in to install them it took them 3 hours.

Kkrot2019

Reaction score
What do you mean will not lease above a big horn? I have received 3 quotes from dealers so far for Laramie and limited for leases. Are you just saying they don’t lease well?

drstein

Reaction score
I've leased my last 4 vehicles. Ram usually has ONE attractive lease, and its never on the higher trims, like Jeep GC, same. When I was at the dealer on the new truck I mentioned "lease" and the Mgr said the same thing, " Really ?? They don't lease well" I had to laugh, I already knew.

Kkrot2019

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification.

Because of my job, I only lease cars because they have the be replaced every three years. Not looking for some incredible unicorn deal. Just don’t want to be taken advantage of.

Thanks for everyone’s help.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification.

Because of my job, I only lease cars because they have the be replaced every three years. Not looking for some incredible unicorn deal. Just don’t want to be taken advantage of.

Thanks for everyone’s help.

Not in Fla, but when I purchased my truck the dealership quoted a lease on a Limited around $850/m for 12k annual miles. I wasn't interested in leasing but I was curious of what the rate would be.

drstein

Reaction score
1% of MSRP or less. 60k vehicle should dial in 600.00/month or less, with only driveaways ( reg, fees, ect) A great lease site with loads of info is Leasehacker.

Users who are viewing this thread