5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other FCA 2019-2022 seats "bolt in" fit for the 1500?

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
Hi - just curious from doing a little resto work on older GM/Chevy SUV's. They had a huge interchangable/plug n play catalog for getting other seats/parts into their trucks.

So just wondering, does anyone know do any of the FCA vehicles, such as chargers, challengers, etc have seats that are bolt in, plug 'n play, that would fit the 1500? I'm also guessing, having owned several 2500's, that seats out of a 2500/3500 of the same model year will likely fit the 1500. I think the cabs are identical across those models, but that's just eye ball speculation.

Anyway just wondering if anyone knows as it might allow for more options to look for instead of waiting to come across a 1500 Limited/Rebel interior.

Thanks.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I would think the trucks seats sit up higher off the floor then those found in the cars.

Users who are viewing this thread