5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any ORG Big Horn crew cabs out there? Looking for PN# on the rear ORP springs.

Clyde

Reaction score
Looking for the Part # for the rear ORP springs on a crew cab big horn.

Tried my local dealers hoping I could find one on their lots/inventory with plans to cross reference the vin and get the correct PN, no luck.

Parts department says there are several different ones available, I’m guessing the different packages and their weights might be the reason.

My plan is to add ORP springs all the way around making my existing 2” Mopar lift a 3” lift. With the weight of my canopy/shell I only have 1” of rake - which I’d like to maintain.

Thanks in advance!

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking for the Part # for the rear ORP springs on a crew cab big horn.

Tried my local dealers hoping I could find one on their lots/inventory with plans to cross reference the vin and get the correct PN, no luck.

Parts department says there are several different ones available, I’m guessing the different packages and their weights might be the reason.

My plan is to add ORP springs all the way around making my existing 2” Mopar lift a 3” lift. With the weight of my canopy/shell I only have 1” of rake - which I’d like to maintain.

Thanks in advance!
just go to Mopar.com and pull up the schematic.

Clyde

Reaction score
just go to Mopar.com and pull up the schematic.
Thanks, but that does no good, gives several options - but no way to decipher what the options are.

Clyde

Reaction score
Call your dealer and locate the part number from your VIN#- then order online
Call your dealer and locate the part number from your VIN#- then order online
thats the thing, I need a vin off a ORP Big Horn - 6’ 4” bed.
My truck is not ORP/ORG, so my vin does not help.

Nibis was nice enough to look and post a big horn he found at a dealer (above) unfortunately it’s not an ORP/ORG truck.

I’ve gone to my local dealers, and searched through a good 30+ online inventories from dealers... no luck yet, so the search continues.

Nibis

Reaction score
thats the thing, I need a vin off a ORP Big Horn - 6’ 4” bed.
My truck is not ORP/ORG, so my vin does not help.

Nibis was nice enough to look and post a big horn he found at a dealer (above) unfortunately it’s not an ORP/ORG truck.

I’ve gone to my local dealers, and searched through a good 30+ online inventories from dealers... no luck yet, so the search continues.
That one is an ORG truck, did you look at the window sticker?

moparleo51

Reaction score
i beleive the 5.7 bed vs the 6.4 bed org springs are the same ,are they not??

Clyde

Reaction score
I'd bet money that they are. Also, sorry, I missed that point
Honestly, I’m starting to wonder if they even offer a big horn ORG W/ a 6’ 4” bed. I’ve checked so many online dealership inventories and found nothing.

I’m going to use the vin off a 5’ 7” ORG, I’ll post the PN’s when I get them - along with pictures and results once I get it all installed.

Thanks to all who responded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/