5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Non-ORP trucks running a 2" front / 1" rear level?

doolin64

Reaction score
I'm changing gears on my intended lift (Mopar 2") for a host of reasons that I will detail in a much longer post in the future. With that being said, I can find plenty of photos of 2.5" leveling kits. Most of those being 2.5" motofabs.

But I'm struggling to find a 2/1 setup. My goal is to put a bigger tire and just beef up the stance. Think GMC AT4/Chevy Trailboss stance but with better looks and interior. LOL. I prefer to have a little bit of rake. It's just my preferred stance. I currently have just a shade over 2" of rake front to rear. I feel like a 2/1 level would be a nice compromise.
Anyone here running this type of combo?

ServoFides35

Reaction score
I too have been looking into this. I had a Mopar lift on my 4th gen 1500 and I liked how I kept some rake. I ended up with 2" and some change in the rear and just shy of 3" in the front from factory. It gave me about 1.5" rake which was perfect. I think since I already have 1" from factory I'm leaning towards doing the bilstein 6112/5160 combo with the front set around 1.5" of lift to keep some of the rake.

Apettit13

Reaction score
Not exactly what you were asking for but it’s pretty close! A week ago I installed my motofab 3 inch front, 2 inch rear kit. Before is on bottom, after is on top. This will give you a rough idea of what you would get, as there is still a slight rake.

Attachments

• DCA971BF-550B-4732-92F7-737FDD074AD0.jpeg
    DCA971BF-550B-4732-92F7-737FDD074AD0.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 83

doolin64

Reaction score
Not exactly what you were asking for but it’s pretty close! A week ago I installed my motofab 3 inch front, 2 inch rear kit. Before is on bottom, after is on top. This will give you a rough idea of what you would get, as there is still a slight rake.
Thank you. Boy, that doesn't look like 2" in the rear. Don't get me wrong. It looks good! I'm also good with that ratio for rake

Apettit13

Reaction score
Thank you. Boy, that doesn't look like 2" in the rear. Don't get me wrong. It looks good! I'm also good with that ratio for rake
Yeah it’s not the greatest angle for the picture but it definitely made a huge difference, and after I measured the fender it’s damn near exactly 2 inches in the back. I’m a big fan, it still rides like stock. I’ll more than likely upgrade UCA in the future when I do wheels and tires.

Users who are viewing this thread