5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any new fender flares coming out?

Vic

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some Rough Country fender flares, but wonder if I'm rushing into it, and whether there might be any other styles that may be coming out soon?

Anyone know if there are any other options in the queue?

blacksmoke06

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some Rough Country fender flares, but wonder if I'm rushing into it, and whether there might be any other styles that may be coming out soon?

Anyone know if there are any other options in the queue?

Bushwacker just announced some for the 19 Ram 1500 today. I think they are pre-order at this point.

Reactions: Vic

blacksmoke06

Reaction score
They are the pocket style. I don't see them on their site either. I think they are for pre-order for distributers at the moment.

Reactions: Vic

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bushwackers are available and have been for some time, although last I checked their website was out of stock. Part number is 50924-02. The online picture shows a generic picture of them on a Chevy. I found my bushwackers for a killer price on eBay a month or so ago. They are at a friends shop waiting to get painted. Tried to upload a picture but the file is too large. There is a thread here with another member that has pictures of them on his truck. Do a search for pocket flares.

Users who are viewing this thread