5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any issues running 4x4 mode with Readylift 3.5 kit?

Morenar

Reaction score
Been reading forums and seeing videos for other trucks where they say the Readylift SST kit instructions for their trucks said not to run 4wd after install. I don’t see that on Readylift’s site for the Ram 1500. Anyone have any issues running 4wd after installing the 3.5 SST kit?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Interested to see any responses …. I’m going to do a hybrid lift …. Readylift 2” and UCA’s, with Bil 5100’s at 1.3” …. There is another member post about his …. Similar to what you are thinking, just a lil different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

db9

Reaction score
Bump. Any issues in any of the 4x4 modes for you 3.5 guys out there?

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
I've run my Truck in 4WD Auto whenever it rains and on dirt trails when going out mountain biking, probably a few thousand miles...no issues. 30k miles on the lift.

db9

Reaction score
Good to hear thanks! Anybody else? RC 3.5 Struts going on next week.

Shine006

Reaction score
I have RC 3.5” with Icon 1.5” lift springs on the rear and have had no issues in 4wd on the farm when needed. Been on almost a year now.

IMG_0230.jpeg

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can download the instructions from their website. No mention of 4WD in the install.

db9

Reaction score
Awesome. Only thing I really see documented is Readylift stating after the lift center hub to fender should not exceed 25.5". I assume anything greater is where you would start seeing cv axle/diff engagement issues. People over on Ramforum be trippin.

Users who are viewing this thread