5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Great Black Friday Deals (Accessories, mods, etc) ???

Morenar

Reaction score
Hello All,

On a previous forum I was member of we would around this time post Black Friday deals that were just too good to pass up. I'm looking for a Borla S-type deal so been searching for any deals that may be popping up. Would love to hear what you all have seen that may be a great now or on Black Friday. Could always pick up some other goodies if the deals are right. ;)

Morenar

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Bakflip MX4!

And pew-pew accessories 🤣
I picked up my undercover armorflex from Realtruck.com for $200 off. They are a associated with Bakflip's company Truckhero. Chat with them and tell them you have a local vendor selling it to you at a whatever price you want to say. That is what I did. I inquired about a feature on the undercover and they asked what could they do for me to buy it that day from them.

antwon412

Reaction score
Crossing my fingers for sale on the B2 fabrications exhaust.

If they have one I’ll be picking up the moderate system from a Rebel.

Qlindsay

Reaction score
Hello All,

On a previous forum I was member of we would around this time post Black Friday deals that were just too good to pass up. I'm looking for a Borla S-type deal so been searching for any deals that may be popping up. Would love to hear what you all have seen that may be a great now or on Black Friday. Could always pick up some other goodies if the deals are right. ;)
AutoHance.com has the Borla S-Type on sale for $926.27 with code “BORLASALE” with free shipping.

FishOn

Reaction score
Crutchfield has the Infinity speakers we all use marked way down.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
Bak has 15% off of everything site wide. The MX4 is discounted 15% plus there is a $50 rebate until 12/02 on top of that.
For my Ram that would make is $774.40. I am VERY tempted now.
Link to the rebate:

Last edited:

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not really a "mod", but Fleet Farm has a big sale on 5 qt jugs of Pennzoil Platinum, if you can find a store with any left. Their ad differs from their website, shows $6.99.
1606536779569.png

Users who are viewing this thread