5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any front level kits that don't affect the suspension, aside from 5100s?

mac1983620

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Rebel, which already has Bilstein suspension, so I don't feel I need to replace the shocks with more Bilstein. Are there any spacers, anything, that can be used to level my front end that work well and won't affect angles, etc of my factory suspension?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Get the Readylift top hat spacer will new UCAs. Your ride will stay the same.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But it affects your suspension travel is what I have read.
Very minimal. I don't think it's possible to put any longer strut, via top spacer, preload spacer or adjustable strut without having some effect on stock suspension travel. I'm confused reading all your threads asking the same repetitive questions about some affordable unicorn level kit that doesn't exist.

The Motofab spacers are the most common "budget" level but are suspect to possible upper ball joint failure if you don't swap out the stock UCA on the ORG or Rebel trucks.

If you truly want a bulletproof level with stock like suspension geometry... it won't be cheap. But nothing worth doing ever is.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But it affects your suspension travel is what I have read.
Unless you replace the factory Bilstein struts, than anything will affect it. Top hat/preload/longer spring. All of them reduce it one way or another, only new struts would not. Top hats have the least effect.

mac1983620

Reaction score
Very minimal. I don't think it's possible to put any longer strut, via top spacer, preload spacer or adjustable strut without having some effect on stock suspension travel. I'm confused reading all your threads asking the same repetitive questions about some affordable unicorn level kit that doesn't exist.

The Motofab spacers are the most common "budget" level but are suspect to possible upper ball joint failure if you don't swap out the stock UCA on the ORG or Rebel trucks.

If you truly want a bulletproof level with stock like suspension geometry... it won't be cheap. But nothing worth doing ever is.
Sometimes you can find a unicorn, but you won't if you don't try.

So as of the options right now, the best way to do it right is the Readylift top hat with UCAs? Or would waiting for Bilstein 5100s be a better option?

Users who are viewing this thread