5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Firefighters?

Reaction score
Looking to see if there are any volunteer firefighters in the group? More specifically looking to see what everyone’s blue light set ups look like. I ordered my lights for my truck. Just trying to get some other ideas as to where to mount them.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We can't use Blue lights, only Red/White. I current have a split lightbar that attaches to my visor mounts. Ran the cabling down the pillar, under the dash and only about 2 feet of cable come out so I can unplug it when I don't need them.

Captain Obvious

Reaction score
I just had a visor light installed with a universal mount on the sun visor mounting points in my 18. Haven't moved it over to my 21.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was a firefighter on my ship in the Navy. But I'm not a volunteer fireman here and I don't have any lights, so can't help you there :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far. Nice to see some brothers and sisters here. I ordered a visor in all blue and 12 other individual blues for around the truck. Going to Fire Police course in April and want to be seen 360 without a rooftop bar.

Reaction score
We can't use Blue lights, only Red/White. I current have a split lightbar that attaches to my visor mounts. Ran the cabling down the pillar, under the dash and only about 2 feet of cable come out so I can unplug it when I don't need them.
Here in NJ, we can only run blues.

Redtrucks

Reaction score
Have a blue led light mounted with suction cups to the right of the rear view mirror. Power comes out from the overhead console. Works good but when really cold out the suction cups come loose, would like to figure out another mounting option.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Some pic of others and my set up in my 2019 Rebel on my thread. Mine are green for Canada.

Post #29 show mine and what @Blee2221 has.

Users who are viewing this thread