5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any East Coast Discount Dealers besides Koons?

taken

Reaction score
Much like on the Ford forums that I frequent, I see Koons mentioned here as a volume discount dealer on the east coast. So, I shot Craig an email with my order info and was surprised to hear that it was Koons policy not to sell to MA or CA due to reg/title laws. He said that it is Koons policy to do all the reg and title work so he can't sell to MA and allow me to do my own paperwork when I return. I'm not getting great pricing locally so this was kind of a letdown as I was hoping it would be the easy answer. Anyways, does anyone here have another go to dealer in the northeast that they would recommend for a decent discount on an ordered truck? TIA...

phenegar

Reaction score
Try Kernersville Ram in NC.

They will give you $500 rebate to pay for your plane ticket.

mau

Reaction score
Criswell, theres a link in the site vendor column on the right with the specific contact information of the salesman you need to use. They are offering 13% plus rebates out of the gate. I am currently going through the process to buy my first ram so I can't speak to the overall experience yet but the pricing with rebates puts me in a spot I am really comfortable with and no haggling.

taken

Reaction score
Thanks mau. My brain's automatic advertisement screener never allowed me to read what was there. Like a mental version of adblock software... LOL. I'll shoot him an email now...

taken

Reaction score
Tried him on the 1st email address listed and got it bounced back as undeliverable. Trying the 2nd address now and sent a text too. Will see if I hear back from Carl...

mau

Reaction score
Hopefully you hear back, I went straight to the criswell address so can't comment on the ram ranch email working or not.

taken

Reaction score
He responded to my text that he got the email through the second listed address that you used. Now, I'm just waiting to see what Carl comes up with for a number. I sent you a PM but curious how the process is going for you?

taken

Reaction score
Looking closer at their site, it looks like they are at 13% off MSRP whereas Koons is about 16% off. Not as good but not bad either. Cheaper doc fee at Criswell too. I also read where you can combine the Tread Lightly deal with Criswell to get another 1% so that brings it to a 2% diff. That helps too...

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Try Kernersville Ram in NC.

They will give you $500 rebate to pay for your plane ticket.

Thats where I bought mine tho' I wouldn't say they necessarily can compete with Knzs's numbers. I didn't push really hard cause I was unhappy with the Knz treatment and 12 hour one-way drive.
I will say that there was about zero pressure at Kville. They basically said "here's the truck and the price, let us know". Unsure if they are still that way on the 20's.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The new incentives come out today, supposed to be big money in the Southeast on 2020 Big Horns. Not sure what time they roll out but probably around 9-10a EST.

Grilleguy

Reaction score
Yep, I found the same thing with Kernsville. Waste of time. They kept changing their numbers, both on trade in value and price of the 2019 Laramie. The best I could do after 3 hours was 18% off. Next dealer I went to was John Heister in Sanford, NC. First number was 20% off and then they price matched another dealer at 24% off. Had the deal done in about 40 minutes.

WasatchBack

Reaction score
I looked all over the country and ended up with the best deal at the dealer closest to me in NY. No bologna, no hidden charges, extremely competent sales and service. First sales experience I've had in 25 years where I didn't feel I was ripped off. PM me for details as I don't know the rules behind posting individual dealers who are not site sponsors.

Users who are viewing this thread