5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any concerns before leasing?

nlicalsi91

Reaction score
Went to pick up the truck today and the drivers floor board had quite a bit of water in it. The undersides of the carpet were drenched. The dealership gave me back my deposit and im Keeping the Jeep. Ill wait another year for the 2021s in hope that they resolve these issues

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 12.13.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 12.13.54 PM.png
    931.7 KB · Views: 20

Checkairspeed

Reaction score
Went to pick up the truck today and the drivers floor board had quite a bit of water in it. The undersides of the carpet were drenched. The dealership gave me back my deposit and im Keeping the Jeep. Ill wait another year for the 2021s in hope that they resolve these issues
Glad you dodged the bullet, no pun intended. At least you won’t have to worry about the a/c. Hopefully the 21s will have the bugs worked out.

d19r93

Reaction score
Glad you saw the thread to check that location. Honestly, that's an easy fix and they know about it. But I understand your concern. I didn't see the thread about the leaks until after I bought my truck. Heartbreaking.

nlicalsi91

Reaction score
Glad you saw the thread to check that location. Honestly, that's an easy fix and they know about it. But I understand your concern. I didn't see the thread about the leaks until after I bought my truck. Heartbreaking.
The dealer I used handled everything professionally but if you need a loaner from their service dpt its currently a 2 month wait according to disgruntled reviews on yelp and google. I just didn't want to chance it after what happened with Ford, If I got the truck and the leak happened a year from now, I would be as upset but I am just going to wait til the Spring or next December when they run the incentives again!

Users who are viewing this thread