5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Canadians bought tonneau cover direct from Retrax

Portercycling250

Reaction score
I am just curious if any of my fellow Canadians in forum world here have bought a Retrax directly from the Retrax.com site . If so please comment on how it went.. delivery time , any issues held at border, extra charges for Canada shipping , duties ? Thanks in advance for your replies

MLB12

Reaction score
I haven't purchased directly from them, but I can give you generic feedback on how it would go. When dealing with Retrax directly, or any of their dealers in the US, you'll actually end up paying considerably more than if you buy it on our side(the Canadian side) of the Canada-US border.
Perhaps drop me an email at [email protected] and I can give you some more in depth guidance.

And just to get ahead of it in case someone on the forum might object, I'm not a dealer, a reseller, or have anything to gain, I'm just a person with 50+ years of cross-border dealing experience.

Portercycling250

Reaction score
I haven't purchased directly from them, but I can give you generic feedback on how it would go. When dealing with Retrax directly, or any of their dealers in the US, you'll actually end up paying considerably more than if you buy it on our side(the Canadian side) of the Canada-US border.
Perhaps drop me an email at [email protected] and I can give you some more in depth guidance.

And just to get ahead of it in case someone on the forum might object, I'm not a dealer, a reseller, or have anything to gain, I'm just a person with 50+ years of cross-border dealing experience.
I appreciate the reply however I too have many years experience with purchasing products from US manufacturers. My question to Canadians on the forum was specific to people who had actually ordered direct and received a Retrax .

Users who are viewing this thread