5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any burble tuners?

Asahdev17

Reaction score
I was wondering. Since you can upload tunes into the Diablo sport, is it possible to upload a burble tune into it and does anyone know any burble tunes for 5th gen rams?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
exhaust backfires/popping noise
So those stupid Honda civics that drive by late at night that sound like crap and is potentially damaging their vehicle and reducing performance, but their owner thinks they are cool because "boom boom"?

Just shove a potato into your exhaust pipe. Way to ruin your truck imo.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
it all makes sense to me now. I hear those things all the time, backfiring and popping, sounding like the engine is going to fall out, and I always thought they were just kids with no idea how to mod an engine. And now I'm finding out this is intentional

smallfoot-boom.gif

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when I was a kid. We did stupid sh!t too.
Yeah, I don't think I ever, purposely, wanted any of my vehicles to sound like they have engine problems, or a bad tune, though. I do like the sound when going down a steeper hill with cruise control on and it down shifts and "burbles" out the exhaust. But definitely don't want backfires that can damage things

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think I ever, purposely, wanted any of my vehicles to sound like they have engine problems, or a bad tune, though. I do like the sound when going down a steeper hill with cruise control on and it down shifts and "burbles" out the exhaust. But definitely don't want backfires that can damage things
I had an old '71 Superbeetle that I converted to a Baja Bug. Put a big stinger exhaust on it, where the tailpipe was visible in my rearview mirror. When throttling down, I would occasionally get a fireball out the tip - that was pretty fun, I have to admit. Would not want that on a modern engine, though

Ram4Lou

Reaction score
My ‘23 Wrangler 392XR burbles/pops very nicely when you place it in Offroad+ (performance mode)😎

Don’t think I would like it in my ‘19 Ram Limited though🤔. Such a smooth and refined truck.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bro it not even that I want it to a little more backfire in the exhaust. Cause I got a full straight pipe done and it sounds good just need a bit more of a backfire.
ah i see.
now im conditioned to think of those long, annoying burble from the F-series BMW after exposed to those dumb kids doing that for so long. my apologies.
A bit more is good to have, just not like those BMWs loll

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online