5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any black friday deals on mud guards or floor liners?

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
Looking for Husky or Mopar liners and WeatherTech mudguards for my 2020 with fender flares. Any deals?

Havana Joe

Reaction score
I too have the weathertech website open waiting for a deal tonight just in case.

RJS

Reaction score
Looking for Husky or Mopar liners and WeatherTech mudguards for my 2020 with fender flares. Any deals?

Forget the Mopar ones, they fill up with crap due to a poor design. I prefer the looks of the Husky's but to each their own.

ramhead

Reaction score
As above...stay away from the Mopar...they suck. Not only do they fill up with dirt, sand, salt, etc. , they are harder to install than they need to be. Also, a sizable section of the edge overlaps & covers the fender paint and will lead to scuffing/abrasion of the clearcoat and/or paint after a while. Go with either the Huskys or WT....I went with the Huskys and they are fine (plus they came with 3M clear film to go on the paint under whatever part of flap touches the fender edge...which, again, is way less than the Mopar). I got all 4 new in box for $33 (not a misprint) on an Amazon "Like New" warehouse deal. The box had been opened/resealed & some of the outside labeling was missing but the flaps & all parts were new & sealed in bags.

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
Forget the Mopar ones, they fill up with crap due to a poor design. I prefer the looks of the Husky's but to each their own.
I guess I wasn't clear. Only interested in the Weathertech mudguards. I'm interested in the Husky and Mopar floor liners/floor mats/whatever you want to call them.

ramhead

Reaction score
I guess I wasn't clear. Only interested in the Weathertech mudguards. I'm interested in the Husky and Mopar floor liners/floor mats/whatever you want to call them.

Don't think you can go wrong with either the Husky or Mopar floor liners...both get good reviews on here (do a search for "floor liners" or "floor mats"). I also have the Husky floor liners and I'm happy with them...fit, feel & construction is excellent. I've heard the same about the Mopar ones.

RJS

Reaction score
My Laramie came with the Ram/Mopar all weather mats, a $139 option. They work well in the winter slop here in Michigan. A hint - If you have signed onto the Ram/Mopar website you will see a link to your dealer. In there I found a coupon for 15% off that my dealer has honored twice. My dealer prices the accessories somewhat under list (or their pricing list is old) and still took another 15% off.

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
My Laramie came with the Ram/Mopar all weather mats, a $139 option. They work well in the winter slop here in Michigan. A hint - If you have signed onto the Ram/Mopar website you will see a link to your dealer. In there I found a coupon for 15% off that my dealer has honored twice. My dealer prices the accessories somewhat under list (or their pricing list is old) and still took another 15% off.
Thank you.

My truck has the mats where the little carpet piece can be snapped off, but they don't cover nearly as well as the aftermarket liners. My dealer wanted $175 for the Mopar liners and Amazon wanted $118 shipped so...you can guess where my new mats are coming from.

Weathertech mudguards will be here Monday. Truck gets paint correction and Scorpion 2 stage ceramic coating Monday.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought an amazon warehouse deal on the husky flaps. Saved like $20. Said the original packing would be damaged but it was like they were opened and taped back up and sent to me.

Last edited:

speedracernc

Reaction score
Anyone who wants to get rid of the Mopar ones let me know. I will take them Off your hands.

Users who are viewing this thread