5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any 5th Gen Ram 1500s in salvage yards out there...

tomaszamarripa

Reaction score
I need some help finding wrecked 2019s for some parts i need. If any one has seen or know of a salvage yard or pick a part with a wreck 2019 new body style please let me know with info I will greatly appreciate it and even send some referral $$ ur way.. thanks in advance

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Any parts in particular that you are in need of ? Also where are you located as stating that will make it easier for folks to help you.

tomaszamarripa

Reaction score
Hi PorBoy I'm looking for a connector on the mopar electric running board harness that goes into the truck's module on the driver side kick panel. I travel for work so midwest area and texas area

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ll be at my dealership tomorrow and if memory serves me correct they have a vehicle there that may be getting totaled out. I’ll confirm that while I’m there and see if it also has those motorized steps.

Niu45

Reaction score
PorBoy, what trim is the truck at your dealer? I am looking for sport grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread