5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any 2020 rams with lift kit?

C0ps

Reaction score
I own a 2020 Sport Ram in Canada and cant seem to find any lift kits for my truck. Not even the dealers. has anyone in Canada gotten a lift on thier trucks?

SASK_RT

Reaction score
Got it open, how is this supposed to help me? Everything I read is 2019 rams and definitely not Canadian.

The 2020's are the same as the 2019 (new style)….Every lift/level that is used on a truck in that thread should work on your truck. Find the one with the specs you want and then try and find a Canadian retailer. For example Readylift has a 3.5" lift and lots of retail options in Canada. Happy Shopping :)

C0ps

Reaction score
The 2020's are the same as the 2019 (new style)….Every lift/level that is used on a truck in that thread should work on your truck. Find the one with the specs you want and then try and find a Canadian retailer. For example Readylift has a 3.5" lift and lots of retail options in Canada. Happy Shopping :)

I'll look into it. I'm going by what the dealer told me, and that is the parts are not the same as 2019 and 2020 parts are not available yet

SASK_RT

Reaction score
I'll look into it. I'm going by what the dealer told me, and that is the parts are not the same as 2019 and 2020 parts are not available yet
I’d ask again. Make sure they understand you mean the new style 2019. The classic 2019’s are obviously different but I can’t imagine there’d be changes in the new model.

Users who are viewing this thread