5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANVIL color to become regularly offered in 2022?

leftoutside

Reaction score
I havent heard that, but wondering if anyone has....it would be nice for those of us that cant seem to find a truck in that color. ANYTHING beats some of the humdrum colors offered now. Love the built to serve bighorns in anvil, but they are all gone or too far away for me. Im curious how FCA doesnt see this demand and plan to put Anvil into regular rotation.

Nova90

Reaction score
I agree, I think some of the special edition colors would be popular. The ceramic grey color sold out fast as well. So far, it seems like they wanted to reserve the Anvil for special limited editions. They also used it on the TRX Launch Editions.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I really like that color right now, but I fear that for me at least, it will be a "trendy" color. Kind of like dark grey, or gunmetal. Not that it matters for me anymore since I just bought what I hope to be my retirement truck. My plan is to keep this one for at least 10 years.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I highly doubt Ram will offer Anvil or any of the other limited edition colors like Gator, Ceramic Gray, Tank, etc. in their normal color lineup. If they did, it’d be a slap in the face to those of us who have the Built to Serve trucks. Other than the Built to Serve, Ram has offered Anvil on two other Editions…the TRX Launch Edition and 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition.

Supposedly a handful of non-Launch Edition TRXs were released in Anvil. The news didn’t go over very well with some of the members over on the TRX Ram forum who have the Launch Edition.

bud007

Reaction score
When i purchased mine ,both the dealer and myself talked about that and both agreed that Ram probably wouldn't offer it as it seems to be for special editions only , like SCasey89 mentioned
I like the Anvil color a lot , but the TRX launch and the 75 th anniversary power wagon were both out of my price range .

Users who are viewing this thread