5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Answering Call cancels Tom Tom Navigation

KurtLaf

Reaction score
All,

I decided to activate the Tom Tom Navigation for my 2,400 mile trip. It worked pretty good. I like the weather option as well as the fuel prices. However, the navigation gets cancelled randomly when I answer a call on my Android phone. I have the latest Maps & Software. Is anyone else having this issue?

23RAM

Reaction score
I decided to activate the Tom Tom Navigation for my 2,400 mile trip. It worked pretty good. I like the weather option as well as the fuel prices. However, the navigation gets cancelled randomly when I answer a call on my Android phone. I have the latest Maps & Software. Is anyone else having this issue?
My nav doesn't cancel - it pauses audible cues and music, for the duration of the call, then continues after the call ends.

Can you give more specific details about the situation, software versions, etc?

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah mine does that. I have to re-select the "drive to" or whatever they call it. I'm not near the truck now, so can't look up the details, but I remember it happening.

66Fuelie

Reaction score
My nav doesn't silence directions when on the phone thru CarPlay.
I haven't found a setting yet...
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread