5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Spacer Thread

kmblackbear

Reaction score
Alrighty, so I've pretty much set my mind on BORA spacers.

Couple questions, I'm running the stock rims and tires for now and probably will be for awhile, maybe a year-ish. I'm thinking of 2" spacers in the back, 1.5" in the front or maybe 2" all the way around. Does anyone have pics of a '19 Rebel with stock rims/tires and either of these spacer setups?

Also, is there any rubbing going either setup?

How much clearance do you have?

And yes, I have the Air Suspension too.

In a year or so I am thinking of tackling new rims/tires but have no idea what I would go with, maybe 35's and a 4" lift? But for now I'd like to make the stance a little better with the stock.

clazer

Reaction score
The BORAs are good. If you want even track width front and rear, the rears need to be .25” thicker (0.5” total). Factory rear track width is 0.4” skinnier than front. I went with 1.25 and 1.5. That puts the sidewall outside the factory flares but not the tread. Details and pics in here: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/the-journey-toward-a-bigger-rebel.12301/

also look at the sticky in wheels/tires section on modifying the front fender well for better clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread