5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Rebel in the fold

Tkshaffer

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a quick thanks to the community for all of the great info in here. I consumed it all prior to picking up my Rebel today. 2020 Black crew with the black interior, Rebel graphics, big gas tank, Rambox, safety, standard v8 and rebel 12 package.

The group was especially helpful as I was aware of concerns over the new Ramboxes and potentially warping...but what struck me is how many people in that thread said they would still get the Rambox. So helpful because I really do think that will be my most used feature. Was disappointed it wasn't the red interior until I sat in it. Now I am not even sure which one I would have picked if given the choice. Wouldn't have ordered the graphics but actually LOVE them and how subtle they are on the black truck. The HK sound system is stellar. I owned my 2013 F150 FX4 for nearly eight years and loved it like a country song. I thought I might shed a tear after trading her in...but this Ram had me grinning the entire two hour drive home from the dealership. Thanks again for the info...gotta go sit in the driveway for a while and just stare at it.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new 2020 Rebel. Enjoy all the many (s)miles! :) (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online