5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Price Increase 7/1/23

U

User_3336

Big Horn base price went up another $495 with July manufacture dates.

Hemi ETorque also jumped another to a whopping $3045.

When does the madness end? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Hemi ETorque also jumped another $50 to a whopping $3095.

Inflation has finally peaked, and is the lowest this month since 2020. That should slow increases.

U

User_3336

Oh, I just seen the Destination fee went up another $100 to $1995.

6of36

Reaction score
Oh, I just seen the Destination fee went up another $100 to $1995.
Glad my price is locked in. It's a ***** paying destination at all. I live less than 10 miles from the plant.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is being debated by many of the financial talking heads. Putting aside how they separate certain elements used to measure inflation, the core inflation rate sits above 8%.
Yeah they exclude food and energy from the inflation report, it’s not like those two things affect the average person’s wallet.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Hemi ETorque also jumped another $50 to a whopping $3095.

It still shows at the $3045 on the dealer ordering website. Ram is going to miss out on some customers with their prices.

U

User_3336

It still shows at the $3045 on the dealer ordering website. Ram is going to miss out on some customers with their prices.
It went up from $2995 to $3045 July 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_3336

Sorry, HEMI increased to $3045 July 1st. Didn't have my reading glasses on! LOL

I originally said "increased by $50", so 3045 would have been right, I just typed 3095.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm in my mid-40s and I've never seen anything like what's going on in this country since 2021. My grandfather is in his mid-80s and is a Vet and says the same. If we end up with the same idiots in D.C. after November '24 we're screwed. Might as well kiss the economy goodbye. I think the only reason people are still buying, selling, and traveling right now is just because they had 3 years of their lives stolen and they're ready to get out and do life. Normally we'd be in a deep recession already. I digress....

The thing to do if you can afford it is buy the truck you WANT to keep forever right now before things get worse. As prices keep rising you'll end up ahead in very short time.

6of36

Reaction score
I'm in my mid-40s and I've never seen anything like what's going on in this country since 2021. My grandfather is in his mid-80s and is a Vet and says the same. If we end up with the same idiots in D.C. after November '24 we're screwed. Might as well kiss the economy goodbye. I think the only reason people are still buying, selling, and traveling right now is just because they had 3 years of their lives stolen and they're ready to get out and do life. Normally we'd be in a deep recession already. I digress....

The thing to do if you can afford it is buy the truck you WANT to keep forever right now before things get worse. As prices keep rising you'll end up ahead in very short time.
They claim the economy is good, because people are spending more. They are spending more, because prices are up 25% over 2020. They are spending more just to live.

RAL

Reaction score
Buy the truck you can afford and finance every cent. I never thought I would adopt this approach, but so long as your income is reasonably secure and you have savings, pay the loan back with deflated dollars. Join a credit union to get a better rate. We have a bunch of clowns in DC and the approach being taken to our debt is to lower it via persistent inflation, irrespective of whether it is intentional.

I am goin to buy my 2020 when it is off lease and keep it as long as practicable.

n8zcc

Reaction score
they have to pay for the 40% pay hike somehow
Maybe they can take some of the $29,000,000.00 Barra received in 2022. The CEO pay is going to make the headlines again and I must admit, it seems ridiculous what they are paid. The UAW has a point on this one but I'm thinking the MSRP will go up long before Barra's compensation goes down.

U

User_3336

Maybe they can take some of the $29,000,000.00 Barra received in 2022. The CEO pay is going to make the headlines again and I must admit, it seems ridiculous what they are paid. The UAW has a point on this one but I'm thinking the MSRP will go up long before Barra's compensation goes down.
Isn't this a RAM forum? :-\

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Prices are nuts. Gas prices are shooting up once again too 🤦🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread