5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another mopar 2” + ORP front Springs lift

myles

Reaction score
So basically as the title says.
Just installed my mopar 2” with ORP Front coils
Also have airlift 5000 air bags and hellwig sway bar
Had to weld the air bag bracket to the bump stop extension
Total install time was about about 6 hours on a lift with a friend doing a little bit a helping and a lot of talking lol. Instructions made everything easy. Didn’t have the loosen the lower arms or links though.

kept stock wheels and tires and the ride quality didn’t change at all. Rides just like stock. So people that are getting rougher rides, I’m pretty sure it’s from the heavier/thicker 10ply tires.

Considering this lift came with fox shocks I feel it’s a pretty good deal.

didn’t measure before or after, but guessing it raised the front 3 or 4 inches. I actually need to use my power step to get into the truck now.

total cost
Lift from eBay: $1,130
ORP coils from local dealer: $108
Alignment: $60 at local shop

myles

Reaction score
Looks sharp man! Hell of a nice truck
thank you! slowly getting it where i want it to be, once i wear out these tires ill get new wheels and 35" tires
then after that im thinking of getting the westin automotive outlaw front bumper. My last truck had a tube steel bumper and i really liked it.

DeDax

Reaction score
Where did you get the ORP springs? I have been trying to find a set of 4 online but can't seem to find them.

myles

Reaction score
Where did you get the ORP springs? I have been trying to find a set of 4 online but can't seem to find them.
I only got front ORP springs, which i got from a dealer. But Im not sure the part# for the rear.

If you call a dealer they should be able to lookup a trucks vin with ORP and get the part#s from that.

DeDax

Reaction score
Thanks Myles, seems like my only option really. A lot of info and places to buy online but I want to ensure I'm buying the right springs and UCA's.

HookerPilot18

Reaction score
Having the kit installed next Tuesday. I currently have the ORP on my truck. I'll take some measurements before and after and post them when complete. Hopefully it turns out ok!

Users who are viewing this thread