5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another leak

Medgas24

Reaction score
Last week they replaced my back glass due to it leaking. It rained last night and now the back passenger floorboard is wet all over again. Are there other trucks that have multiple leaks going on also? These leaks are getting really annoying

Memphsi87

Reaction score
Last week they replaced my back glass due to it leaking. It rained last night and now the back passenger floorboard is wet all over again. Are there other trucks that have multiple leaks going on also? These leaks are getting really annoying
I have minimum knowledge on these rams , but just came from A 19” silverado on Friday that suffered from the rear window leak. Huge problem on the gm-trucks forum. But in my research in this forum it could be 3 things, either a crack in the frame of the window letting Watter in, not enough sealant, or the vents in the rear of the cab could be staying open letting water in. Just can’t win with any of the new trucks as ford has a big issue as well

Users who are viewing this thread