5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another fit and finish.

Fireguy

Reaction score
Thought about going with the 1500 but decided to have one more look around. Well this made my decision easier. You’ve got to be kidding me. ‍♂️ If this is what you can see ,I wonder what’s the quality of what you can’t see.

Attachments

• BA568336-71D9-44AC-A3DE-DA146D27700C.jpeg
    BA568336-71D9-44AC-A3DE-DA146D27700C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 161

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What are we lookin at here? The frayed edge of the liner that's behind the seats? Am I missing something?

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I own a limited. I’ve owned many different brands. They all have issues and all have things they could have done better.

There is a video on Netflix I think everyone should watch. A Faster Horse.

It chronicles the S550 mustang redesign. More to it though it shows what all goes into a new design. It reatbrought me down to earth. I think we tend to really over analyze things. After my initial dissatisfaction with the clunk and some other strange things the truck has been solid. I haven’t had any problems. I just need to take it in and get the updates done.

Long story short if that’s something that makes a decision for you, then good luck with another brand.

Fireguy

Reaction score
Yep. A “limited” with this kind of craftsmanship! Details mean a lot to me.

Fireguy

Reaction score
I’m staying with Ram but this is to easy to make right.
I’m going back to a 2500 Laramie. The new generations of heavy duties have not come out yet and the 4th gen has been refined and proven to be a great truck. I’m sure the 1500’s will become better over the next few years but my situation will not allow me to wait that long.

Users who are viewing this thread