5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Auto Wireless

dschweers

Reaction score
Go to Indeegogo and look up aawireless. Creates a dongle that sets up wifi spot. Android Auto can work over wifi but not Bluetooth. One time fee $75 and another $20 to ship from over seas.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I put my order in a few weeks ago for June shipment, but now they are saying August. But I will still wait (not like I have a choice).

djjr50

Reaction score
I have one and havent had the thing work consistently. I think the recent update may help, but I have a Samsung phone which presents another set of issues. I'll try to set some time aside to fiddle with it more to get it consistently working.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have one and havent had the thing work consistently. I think the recent update may help, but I have a Samsung phone which presents another set of issues. I'll try to set some time aside to fiddle with it more to get it consistently working.
Which phone do you have?

Also, PM me if you want to sell it.

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

djjr50

Reaction score
Which phone do you have?

Also, PM me if you want to sell it.

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque
S20 FE. Not going to sell, just gotta take time to figure it out. Just saw another thread with someone who overcame similar issues.

djjr50

Reaction score
Got it worked out thanks to the advice/tips in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread