5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android auto issues

Adam.pach

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problem with your android not connecting to the truck. And the android auto logo not being on the display anymore?

n8zcc

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problem with your android not connecting to the truck. And the android auto logo not being on the display anymore?
I've been having issues with AA since around May. Since I took delivery in January, AA worked flawlessly until AA updates broke it. At first, AA would repeatedly disconnect and then reconnect, then it would simply disconnect and would not reconnect until an ignition cycle. As of late, it is working with no disconnects.

I have read on the AA forums Google was having issues with AA on some vehicle systems and with some phones. Of course, they were pointing the finger of blame at auto infotainment systems. I have Uconnect 5 on a 12" screen in a 2022 RAM and my phone is a Samsung S21 Ultra.

I hope they don't break it again.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Working fine, non-nav 8.4 Uconnect 4C with Samsung Galaxy S21. Try clearing the cache and or unistalling updates on Android Auto.

John Jensen

Reaction score
The latest Google change has caused problems with many blue tooth devices.
Regards AA the fix seems to be, to uninstall AA off your phone, then reinstall it to get the latest version. Not sure if updating an existing version will work but would think it should.

Users who are viewing this thread