5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Auto is not Connecting

Reaction score
Android Auto had been working perfectly wirelessly until a few days ago. Now it won't connect even with a cable. Phone says Android Auto is running continue on screen, but no connection to Uconnect 5 (The phone connects via Bluetooth, but no Android Auto) Phone is Samsung S-22 running Android 13. Android Auto is 9.1 and Uconnect is MY22-S26-17. Everything had been working great on these versions until a few days ago. Truck is 2022 1500 Limited Eco Diesel. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
You might need to shut your phone completely off for about 5 - 10 minutes to let it reset.

Reaction score
Had the same problem on my 2022 after a update. I disconnected my phone totally from the truck and deleted Android auto on my phone. Downloaded Android auto and connected to my truck and it's been fine since then.

Reaction score
Completely remove your phone from the truck and reconnect fresh
Thank you, I will be doing this next week after an Easter Trip, I will update on how it worked. (my instinct was to do this but thought I should ask)

Reaction score
Had the same problem on my 2022 after a update. I disconnected my phone totally from the truck and deleted Android auto on my phone. Downloaded Android auto and connected to my truck and it's been fine since then.
Thank you, I will be doing this next week after an Easter Trip, I will update on how it worked. (my instinct was to do this but thought I should ask)

Reaction score
Did you get your Android Auto working?
I apologize for the late reply. I haven't had a chance to work on this yet. I had a total knee replacement on April 13th and I am just able to drive again. I plan to delete my phone from the truck and delete the truck from my phone and re-connect or re-pair the phone. I am confident that will solve the problem. Side Bar, we drove a 1000 miles before the knee surgery and I almost like the way everything works with just the Bluetooth connection. Seems cleaner and works better. After deleting my profile from Uconnect the Tom Tom navigation began working as advertised, traffic flow and re-routing. So I may not use Android Auto. I will post an update when I work through this. - Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread