5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android auto 2019 Rebel

Ratchetman

Reaction score
Android auto was working just fine for the first 2 weeks but now the truck will not respond at all to plugging a phone in. Tried 3 different android devices and 3 different cables . No response from the truck so no android auto button on the screen. Tried reinstalling the app no change.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Android auto was working just fine for the first 2 weeks but now the truck will not respond at all to plugging a phone in. Tried 3 different android devices and 3 different cables . No response from the truck so no android auto button on the screen. Tried reinstalling the app no change.
I'd disconnect your neg cable off your battery for about 5 minutes give your truck a reset. This process has helped me with alot of little hiccups like this .

Ratchetman

Reaction score
I didn't pull the fuse yet . My wife's new s9 was working fine but then stopped working. My s7 just bounces and it's unusable in android auto. Seems android auto is a big steaming pile

Ratchetman

Reaction score
It was stuck on "USB error" pulled the fuse for a while. still not working properly. time for a trip to the dealer

mongol_riding

Reaction score
I found that when its cold outside making the interior cold obviously, the android auto kicks on/off as it pleases. that has been my only issue with it.

Users who are viewing this thread