5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANC Delete Harness...

Magnumb

Reaction score
I’ve noticed people talking about 2019 vs 2020 Limited. My 2019 has the HK system, are there differences between both years that prevent using this plug? I’m asking for a friend actually, I love ANC, it’s been invisible.

Natebenninger

Reaction score
My 2022 has the 19 HK system with sub and I haven’t got a definite answer to a harness that will eliminate the anc feature. Anyone have an update?

Chuck19Ram

Reaction score
I have a 2019 2500 tradesman with the 5” radio. Radio works as it should but no sound. Took it to the dealer and after a week they finally determined it was the ANC that was the problem not the radio. Of course it’s back ordered and they have no date or time frame on getting one. Question is can I put the bypass harness in and get sound back? Anyone else had this problem and tried this? Just looking for a solution until they can fix it.

TDP154

Reaction score
You can also purchase from Crutchfield for $9.99 plus shipping.

RebelDad

Reaction score
1 question... if you use the bypass will it affect your hands free phone calls?

skoold2003

Reaction score
Would they do the firmware update or whatever to fix the ANC if my truck is out of warranty? It seems like a bug which should be paid for IMO.

Knottfrank

Reaction score
Would the ANC cause there to be no sound emitted from the radio/speakers if the ANC module was acting up?

Users who are viewing this thread