5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amplifier Wiring Harness Repin

Imp0ster

Reaction score
I'm having trouble repinning the amp output harness with my picks. What is everyone using? After seeing my new Sub bottom out, pulling inwards I realized all woofers are out of phase. When I listened to my rear kappas it almost destroyed my ears. Gotta get everything in phase.

Hockeygod1225

Reaction score
I'm having trouble repinning the amp output harness with my picks. What is everyone using? After seeing my new Sub bottom out, pulling inwards I realized all woofers are out of phase. When I listened to my rear kappas it almost destroyed my ears. Gotta get everything in phase.
I'm not sure why you would have to do this. Are you using the factory amp to power an aftermarket sub?

Imp0ster

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would have to do this. Are you using the factory amp to power an aftermarket sub?

some of the speakers are out of phase and instead of ripping everything apart to cut and butt connect it to correct the phase I wanted to do it at the harness. My C1 connector was different colors than any diagram I could find so I pulled each speaker anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/