5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amp/sub install on 6 speaker, 8.4”, ANC question

CrookedLetta

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully installed an amp/sub in a 6 speaker setup with the 8.4” and the ANC?
If so, please share what you did

2019Ram64

Reaction score
I have the 12 inch screen and my system is all interfaces with. The best device I’ve found for this is the idatalink dsr1 amp interface device. It’s about 349 if you need the extension cable. It gives you a plug and play for rcas and. NO cutting of wires. It also retains all of your factory settings. Works perfect on my 12 speaker Hk system.

Member of the Gas Monkey Garage crew.
Nyinstaller2 on IG

2019Ram64

Reaction score
Compatible with what you have as well. Dsr1 has full eq ability where is there is another idatalink device for cheaper without the eq cross over etc stuff. About 100 cheaper.

Nyinstaller2 on IG

nicholoso

Reaction score
I have the 12 inch screen and my system is all interfaces with. The best device I’ve found for this is the idatalink dsr1 amp interface device. It’s about 349 if you need the extension cable. It gives you a plug and play for rcas and. NO cutting of wires. It also retains all of your factory settings. Works perfect on my 12 speaker Hk system.

Nyinstaller2 on IG
So I purchased a JBL BassPro SL... Am I not able to run it without this component? I was under the impression I could just use a traditional amp wiring kit and tap into the existing system.

HookedonRam

Reaction score
So I purchased a JBL BassPro SL... Am I not able to run it without this component? I was under the impression I could just use a traditional amp wiring kit and tap into the existing system.
I am thinking about getting the same system. Were ever able to get it to work if so what harness did you end up getting? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread