5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMP Research Bed Extender

The Critic

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing a Bed Extender for my 2020 with the 5'7" bed. I have a few questions:

1) What are the differences between the AMP Research Bed Extender and the Mopar one?

2) I have a Bakflip MX4 cover. WIll the Bed Extender fit under this cover? Will I need to install any shims on the bed extender mounting points?

Thank you.

Wsmith

Reaction score
I have the Mopar, only because I got it cheaper than the AMP. Mine at the tallest point, the two plastic attachments sits 3" below the top of the bed rails. I am not sure how thick the back flip is or how low the toneau rails are. It is likely the same height as the Mopar. My toneau sits on top of the rails. You should have 3" to play with.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I have an AMP bed extender and love it. It is light, looks good, flips inside bed for cargo management or flips outside for extender function. It has come in handy numerous times. It sits under my Lomax toneau cover no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread