5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMP power steps: 2025 1500 Crewcab SST

JB-25RamSST

Reaction score
been waiting for these running boards to become available - has anyone installed the 2024 option? I’ve heard the wiring setup could be different for the 25. I’ve reached out and RealTruck says there’s no time available for release yet.

Oh man you have no idea how timely your post is! I have the same truck, took it to a shop that recommend the AMP e-Boards, but asked ME to verify with the dealer if the dimensions on the '25 were the same as the '24 - they never asked me to check on the electrical (and I know nothing about electrical which is why I wanted a professional installer). Now my truck is sitting in their shop, boards bolted on, and they cannot get the wiring properly installed - said they've been working on it all day. My first new truck plus a pricey aftermarket purchase for me) and now I'm not sure what is going to happen. Does ANYONE have any experience with this OR a solution?

Oh man you have no idea how timely your post is! I have the same truck, took it to a shop that recommend the AMP e-Boards, but asked ME to verify with the dealer if the dimensions on the '25 were the same as the '24 - they never asked me to check on the electrical (and I know nothing about electrical which is why I wanted a professional installer). Now my truck is sitting in their shop, boards bolted on, and they cannot get the wiring properly installed - said they've been working on it all day. My first new truck plus a pricey aftermarket purchase for me) and now I'm not sure what is going to happen. Does ANYONE have any experience with this OR a solution?
Yep, amps aren’t going to work on a 2025. It’ll be a while before they figure out a set for 2025’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back